Sales & Marketing Manager
Are you a creative spirit with an eye for design while also being organized and hands-on? Are you looking for a small company with growth on the horizon? AIMEE LACALLE is seeking a Sales & Marketing Manager to successfully develop, implement and execute direct sales and marketing strategies to grow market share, to increase brand loyalty, and to grow revenue profitably.
The AIMEE LACALLE brand is not just a design studio. We’re a discerning global collective. Our philosophy is creating design with meaning. We design high-quality textiles that can be translated across many platforms and materials. Think bedding, highly-detailed draperies and tableware, fabric yardage, wallpaper and more. Twice a year, we launch a new collection curated from our travels around the world. We’re also pushing the boundaries of textile production using our digitally engineered design process resulting in our exquisitely detailed products.
The Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for bridging the sales and marketing teams and driving revenue while upholding brand standards and vision. This leadership role requires ‘ninja level’ collaborative and communication skills in working in partnership with the VP Creative Services. This position must collaborate with various stakeholders to achieve goals, adhere to timelines/milestones to ensure success and execute sales programs within allocated budgets. In addition, the Sales & Marketing Manager will analyze and report on sales campaign effectiveness and make recommendations for continuous improvement. This position requires business and marketing acumen as well as the technical skills to get the job done. The ideal candidate can keep a lot of balls in the air in an organized manner with attention to multiple competing priorities and deadlines. This person would also have the ability to develop relationships and work effectively with direct reports and the wider team.
- Develop, coordinate and manage strategic, tactical, and innovative execution of direct sales marketing plans and projects
- Manage Sales team including coaching and training of Account Managers on CRM and our brand’s process, and providing monthly sales and commission reports
- Collaborate to ensure strategies, programs and campaigns are in line with business objectives, including operations (product and production) and IT divisions
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and marketing, experience within the fashion/textile retail industry preferred
- Ability to travel domestically up to 25% of the time. Occasional international travel
- Capable of anticipating and adjusting with fast-paced change in a start-up environment
- Capable of juggling many open projects and tasks at once, prioritizing appropriately and managing to deadlines and budgets
The Sales & Marketing Manager will be held accountable and performance will be evaluated on the following:
- Positively influence the attainment of sales targets by successful and timely implementation and execution of strategic sales and marketing initiatives;
- Achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty;
- Ability to direct and manage sales and marketing support team so that the environment, culture, capabilities, tools and processes support the strategic goals, business objectives, and brand promise.
We value attention to detail. Applications that fail to follow these simple steps will not be considered. A cover letter is required with your resume. In your cover letter please include 1) a short paragraph describing a marketing project or campaign you are proud of, and why; 2) your salary requirements.